Text From Home
The Most Traumatic Day I Ever Had In College Started With A Text Message
I never felt nervous my…
Like Seriously. I can sink into an idea, or a few ideas, or a lyric for a song or a poem and run with it, dig into it, explore it. I can go to all the dark places those thoughts can take me and come out with all the light one’s too.
Maybe it’s all dark now. The girl doesnt feel the same, the car might not pass inspection. My college debt is fast out pacing whatever crappy income i can make at minimum wage jobs i have to take. Post-graduate school in the UK seems so wonderful and so out of reach…
But I have to remember that writing mirrors life. So perhaps if I can write my way out of the dark perhaps I can live my way out of it too.
Getting Involved At Ithaca
the IC Link Icon
It’s not really a secret that I love Ithaca College. It has it’s pro’s and con’s…
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What magazines are you subscribed to?
None! Not my thing. I do love newspapers though. (all the crossword puzzles!)
2. What’s your dream car? A classic Jeep Wrangler in bright red
3. What album is the soundtrack to your life? um…Carrie Underwood’s Play On.
4. What’s your favorite movie? I think it’s gonna be Catching Fire. I’m seeing it tomorrow and I’m super Psyched.
5. Any hobbies? Cooking, Writing, Drawing, Pokemon.
6. What’s the strangest thing that’s ever happened to you? Have you ever had DeJa Vu, but it happened in a dream first? That happens to me a lot. it’s really fucking strange
7. Have you ever left the country? If so where did you go? England, Scotland, England, Netherlands, England. I love England. :D
8. Nintendo, Microsoft, or Sony? Nintendo.
9. Panties or thong? (Or boxers or briefs depending on your preference) Panties
10. Favorite time of day? Early morning
11. What’s the last thing you ate? A toasted bread, marmite, cheese, caesar dressing and hot sauce sandwich…I’m weird.
I’m gonna tag: Again, anyone who reads this. I’m too tired to tag.
My 11 Questions for You Lot are:
1. Your Favorite Book?
2. Any Allergies?
3. Ever seen a ghost?
4. Your OTP?
5. The One Thing About Adulthood That Confuses You The Most?
6. Where do you get the news from?
7. Are you still friends with your first best friend?
8. Paper or Plastic?
9. Do you wear socks to bed?
10. Best job you ever had?
11. Pokemon or Digimon?
Bad Classes, Bad Professors, And How To Deal With Them
Some classes are good, some bad, some feel like three all nighters in a row packed into a one hour…